Sign in to follow this  
dimpthepimp

re audio 6.5c componets

I use them in my wifes car. She really like the way the silk dome tweeters sound. She always bitched at me about my old MB Quart Q series that the metal tweeters hurt her ears.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

never really liked mine, but for the price they go for, ya cant really complain about what your getting

i love mine other then ihave the new tweeters which r not silk. and i amped mine they get loud

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Oops meant to say mids. Didn't know they made ones that were not silk. Yeah seems like the mids need more power but just worried that if I do amp them the tweeters are going to be screamer...lol

well ive have 2 sets of em that i installed myself in my mk3 golf amped n the things were friggin NICE. i had them runnin on a mb quart dsc4125 n they would beat that amp up even clipping it a few times....probly gonna upgrade to a better quality amp for them n see how it goes

Sign in to follow this  

SMD Chat Room

SMD Chat Room

Please enter your display name