I have it also, it's called tinnitus, but my problem is eclectic. My favorite hobbies are also some of the most detrimental for your hearing, which is shooting, pyrotechnics, and of course, car audio :good:

Conclusion is........The ringing is definitely annoying and seriously, you think you would get used to it and kind of tune it out, well you don't.....but that is the price you pay for some of the best hobbies on earth :pardon:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Who else has it? Cuz I know I do lol. I mean in your ears. Not super bad but its there. But I guess that's what you get when your a car audio freak

Tinnitus, I got it. I had it even before I had a system in my car. Too many rock concerts!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Mine is hereditary, I have had it since I was maybe 8. It is like something from a movie where all sounds decrease then sudden silence and then boom I get loud ringing. I still hear it all the time but I do get those ringing episodes.

Mine is hereditary, I have had it since I was maybe 8. It is like something from a movie where all sounds decrease then sudden silence and then boom I get loud ringing. I still hear it all the time but I do get those ringing episodes.

I get those episodes too with really loud ringing, and it feels like your ear is blocked, but that rarely happens to me.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

I got it wile i was deployed. Yes it can get really annoying. Especiall when im at a resteraunt or trying to go to sleep. Just something your going to have ti deal with. I would stiil let a doc check it out, just to make sure thats what it is.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Got it, used to it. Too much loud music/concerts/guns/explosives. Worst of all was a friend thought he would be funny n throw a firework in a trashcan...bounced out 5 ft from me...it was so loud I couldn't hear anything for 15 minutes. I wish I'd taken better care of my hearing up to this point.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.