Lmao!! DR SUBWOOFER box tuning

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow i never laughed so fucking hard, even my girl knows you cant play 50hz and play 38hz well AT ALL, id like to know why he tuned to 50hz too lmfao, seriously...and he was fucking drooling the whole fucking time rofl, twisted i love you man!

also i was prob tuned in the 38-45hz range with my first box...and i couldn't play low for SHIT with out having the sub bottom out, i need to get a vid of my shit playing white girl as a response lmfao

i also don't know how a sub can just choose what freq. it wants to play at regardless of the box tuning lmfao

EPIC FUCKING THREAD

I could tune to 50hz and play down 15hz if I did a 4th order. can't just say 50hz doesn't play low freq

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow i never laughed so fucking hard, even my girl knows you cant play 50hz and play 38hz well AT ALL, id like to know why he tuned to 50hz too lmfao, seriously...and he was fucking drooling the whole fucking time rofl, twisted i love you man!

also i was prob tuned in the 38-45hz range with my first box...and i couldn't play low for SHIT with out having the sub bottom out, i need to get a vid of my shit playing white girl as a response lmfao

i also don't know how a sub can just choose what freq. it wants to play at regardless of the box tuning lmfao

EPIC FUCKING THREAD

I could tune to 50hz and play down 15hz if I did a 4th order. can't just say 50hz doesn't play low freq

i ment in a normal ported box, no crazy stuff, i dont know how 4th orders or any "orders" work personally anyways, but on mine personally i couldent play low for shit, which leads me to believe that at 50hz, 38hz would sound even worse

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

wait im confused so according to him my 2 15's actually change the shape of my box every time they excurt? giving me that deep ear penetrating bass even tho My air hole is tune at 38 hz <_<:yahoo::rofl: I now own the worlds lOudest honda :rofl: :rofl:

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

My GF watched it with me, and with out me saying a single thing, she asked if he was being serious, or was doing that as a joke.....

now thats bad

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Idk if im this drunk but is this dude for real???? HAHAHAH :yahoo:

I just got dumber watching this.

i bailed out. that was like 160db worth of stupid. my brain cells cant take that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived