I was driving to work today, and I saw my meter was onn H, but nothing happened to the car and im like well shit, im not gonna get stranded here blah blah blah well that was a jackass decision. I call my dad tell him what happened, he said drive at ur own risk. so im driving, thinking everythings fine because we took the heater out and by passed the filter so the gauge goes up half way goes back down. well, since nothing seemed out of place their was no smoke or nothing coming out like last time im thinking its just the meter, well we get stopped and thank god we were at stop, because as soon as we started moving my car died. and im FUCK! to put it simple, if it would of just died in the middle of no where while people behind me are going at 65 mph and to stop out of nowhere the cars behind me would either A. rear end me and kill me, total my car, or B. swerve out of the way and collide with other cars, and cause even more accidents so I got really lucky and i'm grateful to still be here. so I put on my hazard lights and i got out in the middle of traffic as it was slowiny accelerating and asked a guy in the truck to get me the fuck out of the road, keep in mind theirs like 1000 cars behind me and people are getting pissed off, so thank god that this nice gentleman pushed my car for me, and got me out of harms way. about 20 mins later a state police officer showed up and i told him im getting picked up from my boss, and were gonna get the car towed, but seriously if we did not come to a traffic stop i probally would of got rear ended at like 50-80 mph and my car would not be here, and my subs and all that shit would be gone. Unfortunately, I think this is the end of the road. i'm going to drive my brothers car, were going to get a new muffler on it tommorrow, and some new tires, now his car is a more piece of shit than mine, but it runs and thats what counts. However, if my car is un run able than you can cancel the 2 15's project good bye, until I get a new car. So, I already went insane not having any bump in my car for a week, and I just got it back, and now the cars fucked up. so,I don't really know if this problem will be able to get fixed next time. So, guys pray for my car and hope it makes it thru, because I really wanna keep working on the 2 15's project and we did all that work, so I hope my dad can fix it.

also, the truck tower was cool as fucking hell, he let me smoke in his car, we talked bout whats the craziest shit he's ever seen, and he said he saw a woman get stuck under a car and it cut off her leg. and the fire fighter was holding her leg from like 20 ft away. at that point i figured i shouldnt ask about shit like that. I gave the dude $5.00 and told him thanks and get something to eat. It was a total of $135.00 to get it toed, due to using the equipment which was $75.00 plus 20+ miles + 10 mile back track. car was on North, than we had to take South.

this is just a shitty experience I hope it never happens again.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

that sucks bro hopefully itll be a fairly easy fix

I don't know my dad said this might just be the end of it, we've put in more money than the car is worth, and it was fine yesterday, I don't know why it's doing what it's doing I know driving my brothers car will drive me insane, but it'll make me work harder in school and work in general to work for a new car. Also, I wan't to apologize how I was swearing and talking like a junior high kid some times I get hyper I have that thing called ADHD. anyways, I could of seriously got hurt if the cars didnt come to a traffic stop, these people don't give a shit about speed limit, and when your driving 75 mph its no big deal, but when ur out of ur car and u see these fuckers driving past you, it's like holy shit. So, im glad im alive and well, and we got the car home, I hope it can be fixed though because I really love that car if not, im gonna have to take the 2 15's out and create a new build which will suck.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

did u replace the thermastat???

My truck did the SAME SHIT 2 years ago...........MIDDLE WINTER

If i drove over 55 for more than 4 minutes......it would 'overheat'

replaced the thermostat for like 10 bucks......BAM ran fine.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

that sux balls twigz

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0