DC Sound Lab

Lv415 Daily Box Finally Done

DC Audio will be finally be making it's Hawaii debut this Sunday at our third Term-Lab Session. I didn't get a chance to get a box done for the LV418, soon enough though. We've been a lot busier than expected, so we kind of threw this box together in a rush to get it done for Sunday. A special thanks to my cousin Shane who helped me thrash through this build and for letting me demo it in his Blazer. Anyway, the deal he was suppose to get on a RF T1500-1bd fell through, so we'll be underpowering it with a DD SS1(~600w), unless we swap it out for my ED NINe.1. I used a roundover on the port, but I didn't get a chance to brace or 45deg it. I'll try to get some pics of it installed later on Saturday, maybe even some videos too! However, these two will have to do untill then.

Enclosure vs Motorola RIZR Z3

LV415DailyBox.jpg

LV415 vs Motorola RIZR Z3

LV415InBoxvsMotorolaRIZRZ3.jpg

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Well, we demo'd it at our Term-Lab Session last week Sunday. Everyone there was pretty impressed with how loud, low, and clean it sounded. We had it running off a US Amps MD2D on the Blazers stock electrical system. We finally go to meter it yesterday, but we were kind of short on time(had other things to do), so it wasn't a really involved test session. We did manage to get a 143.3db out of it playing music. Overall, we are pretty impressed with it's value. I'm thinking of possibly changing up my daily setup(reg cab S10) to a DC Audio LV410 in a wedge box using a 4" Precision Port firing to the side. Anyway, here's a couple more pics and a vid from yesterdays brief test session.

tn_DCLV415inShanesBlazer.jpg

tn_143.3db44hz.jpg

th_MOV00404.jpg

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

Edited by hawaiianmaxx
TeamSundown-sig.jpg