Sonic Electronix

Rerunning all new amp wires to run two amps is running me in the ground with cost. Everytime I think I have everything, I don't. Does anyone have some distribution blocks laying around that they don't need? I need two.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Rerunning all new amp wires to run two amps is running me in the ground with cost. Everytime I think I have everything, I don't. Does anyone have some distribution blocks laying around that they don't need? I need two.

i got mine from ebay less than 10 bucks check it out.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

i got mine from ebay less than 10 bucks check it out.

Alright, thanks

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

could make some... if you have some little left over pieces of mdf and some nuts and bolts. :shrug:

FILE0019.jpg

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

could make some... if you have some little left over pieces of mdf and some nuts and bolts. :shrug:

How so?

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Looks like he screwed a piece of mdf to the floor. With the other piece drilled two holes for the bolts. Add some washers each side of the bolt, screw the mdf with the bolts in it to the other that is mounted to the floor. Then like he said, get some wingnuts to hold down the cables, and now you have a dist block. When best buy was getting rid of there rockford stuff to make room for the kicker stuff, they had all the r.f stuff on clearance. I ended up picking up two or three dist blocks for like 4 or 5 bucks each. Was hella cheap. I also got like 3 or 4 8g capacitor install kits that was like 2 bucks each. Really just wanted it for the wire.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Looks like he screwed a piece of mdf to the floor. With the other piece drilled two holes for the bolts. Add some washers each side of the bolt, screw the mdf with the bolts in it to the other that is mounted to the floor. Then like he said, get some wingnuts to hold down the cables, and now you have a dist block. When best buy was getting rid of there rockford stuff to make room for the kicker stuff, they had all the r.f stuff on clearance. I ended up picking up two or three dist blocks for like 4 or 5 bucks each. Was hella cheap. I also got like 3 or 4 8g capacitor install kits that was like 2 bucks each. Really just wanted it for the wire.

Nice steal on the RF stuff, and I didn't know there was a picture before because it didn't show up haha I feel dumb now. I just ended up buying some because the way I was gonna bolt them woulda looked real clean, but was gonna cost me almost just as much.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Nice steal on the RF stuff, and I didn't know there was a picture before because it didn't show up haha I feel dumb now. I just ended up buying some because the way I was gonna bolt them woulda looked real clean, but was gonna cost me almost just as much.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

nice i did the same thing!!! 2 caps for 10 dollars about 10 2pack fuses at 1 dollar each 2 rockford batter posts at couple dolalrs distros at couple dollars 3 packs of dual twist for 10 dollars all of there 8/4/0 terminals at 1 dollar each, i cleared out the three best buys close to me HAHA