it is a tank, I powered a L5 with it.

Edited by BassHead1990

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

my first amp was an early 1980's pioneer 100x4 i inherited from my dad (cant find any pics online) but the first amp i paid for was a Bass inferno 4200 "2000" watts x4 its still powering my door speakers

http://www.deffaudio.com/store/images/bi4200-s.jpg

Edited by Ricky A.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

My first amp was a Kicker DX350 mono amp that i bought 3 years ago because i had a pair of Kicker cvr 12's in my bedroom powered off my old Kenwood receiver that was 200 watts max (was really bad*** and underrated) but it heated up and shorted :( So i sorta stole my dads amp (RF punch 150) and it slammed my kickers so nicely i was hooked on that bass! But my dad unfortunately found out i had his amplifier and he asked for it back so i gave it back, A week later he asked if i wanted to work for him so i jumped onto to some work and had $50 to spend that time and i looked on ebay for amps and i ran across a old school kicker dx350 that was suppose to be non working and if i can remeimber right i paid around $45 for it shipped back in 08. All i remember if waiting to come home from school to see if the package came and sure enough it was there!! I plugged it in and it worked! It pounded my two kickers pretty hard! (I used my ipod nano as my head unit at that time).

How do i post up pictures? I'd like post some of my first pride and joy :)

My small system:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.2

Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC 12"

My first was a Sherwood 100 watt BP series. Cant even find pics of it on the net...thats a first!

Yeah I was just searching through google looking for the sherwood I had and couldn't find a pic....I don't remember the model number but it was from the mid 90's and that fucker was huge

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Stock photo of one like my first amp:

3558igj_20.jpeg

MTX Road Thunder 2100x 50x2, 200x1.

Now she has lots of friends!!!

DSC02895editforlabels.jpg

:D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Man, I loved my California profile a1200. We hooked up every home and car speaker we could to that thing in the back of an old datsun. That sucker got SMOKING hot, but never shut off. I bet we were running it down below .5 at all times.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!