Sundown Audio

Your first amplifier - what was it?

meade916

pyle wave 800 watt 4 channel amp bumping on some old school cerwinvega 12s the ones with the orange surounds and a pair of pioneer 6x9s in the back

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Mine was an Audiovox Sound Exploder. More of a power booster really. It was about as big as a modem and the box said it was 1000 Watts. I was always afraid it was going to blow up my Audiovox 600 Watt 6 x 9"s. Never did though. That was in the '60's.

Modern day is going on right now. My first two amps that I just got are a Genesis Profile 5 and an Arc SE2600. They're a lot bigger than the Audiovox power booster and probably over 1000 watts total. I'm thinking that my trusty ole' Audiovox 6 x 9's ain't gonna hold up. Probably need to upgrade.

I'm young............ an alpine mrp-m350. Followed by a pioneer d8601 a week or two after

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

First amp I bought was a Kenwood KAC-821, in 1991, followed by a Kenwood KAC-823. Then I got the chance to buy a Rockford Punch 30 and haven't stopped running Rockford since. Have owned Punch 4008DSM, Punch 200ix, Punch 100ix and a Power 1000 Mosfet (chrome) over the years. I really wish I didn't sell the 1000. Currently have a Rockford Prime 600-4D and looking to buy a Rockford Prime 1200-1D.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT

2 Precision Power 12's Power Class

2 Precision Power Phantom P1000.1

Rockford Fosgate Prime 600-4D

4 Lanzar 6.5 components

2 Pyle 8's

Audio Control LC2i

Stock headunit

Oh man, in the house it was an old Realistic P.A. amplifier that my friend sold me with a 1/8 stereo to a 1/4 mono so I could send it signal from my boombox. 12V it was the 90's Jensen amp with the full grey plastic housing and the light up blue outline, something like 150x2 MAX on a pair of found in the dumpster pyramid phase iii tenna 10's. damn it was awful but at the time I thought it was awesome.