A tribute to my grandfather's skills (lots of pics)

I just want to give you my condolences. I kinda know how you feel..my closest Grandparent (my grandpa) passed a year ago.

On a positive note- He does some AMAZING work!! Imagine if he helped in some Car Audio builds..he could build a MEAN box, amp rack, and middle console :drinks:

I REALLY want to make a box covered using his style. i wont be able to get nearly as complex as he did on some things but you would know it's his influence.

thanks guys. we have been working all day since we got here to clean up the house. once the shop is cleaned we will have an auction. anyone local that wants to check that out, just let me know and ill tell you when we do it.

i have a few more pics to show you guys.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P1030737.jpg

P1030738.jpg

P1030739.jpg

P1030740.jpg

P1030741.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

wow, that stuff really is awesome, i just wonder how much time and effort he had to put into all of that, he left some very awesome things behind for you guys, what he did to that house was just gorgeous

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

sad part is, the next owner will probably take it all out.

First off man, Im sorry for your loss. Its tough, keep your head up dude. Your g/p does amazing work though. Youll always have something to remember him by.

Stay Up Man,

P4Killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Sorry for your loss, I remember when my grandpa died like it was yesterday. Mine was a carpenter and did stuff like that to relax after a long day on the job. That's serious quality right there. I would def ask the future owners that if they ever decide to get rid of any of the fixtures to let u know, no sense in letting them go to waste.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Seemed like a very cool old man, his wood-work is amazing!

Current Setup: 90' Lumina (My Hoopty)

(2)15 inch Phantom Woofers

(1)3000-watt amp. 1500w RMS

-120 amp alt.

-JVC Deck.

-JVC 4x6's and 6x9's.

-Dual Battery powered.

-All 0 Gauge.

-Big 3 Soon2come.

....that work is fucking phenomenal. i am at an absolute loss for words right now. im sure he was a great man.

ill be honest guys... he was an ass hole. I barely knew him. thats why I spent 3 months with him last summer. I went to keep him company and get to know him before he passed and after a month he said I was worthless because I had not found a job in Lincoln yet. I left a good job in cali and spent all my savings to be with him when no one else wanted to lol.

Archived