A tribute to my grandfather's skills (lots of pics)

Sorry for your loss your grandpa did some amazing work. In the first set of pics. What is the piece with all the colored circles above the AC?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Sorry for your loss your grandpa did some amazing work. In the first set of pics. What is the piece with all the colored circles above the AC?

that is a system he set up for the house. each circle is a light and each light shines when a door is open. so you could look at that and know "the garage door is open". its also part of the alarm. he installed it all. a fire station bell goes off in the house if some one breaks in.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i really admire quality wood working. and this my friend is absolutely fantastic work. sorry for your loss i feel for ya.

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

Sorry to hear man... Amazing work. The detail in some of those pieces is just insane.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

more family got here today and some of them look like they are on a shopping trip... just picking up stuff and saying "oohh i like this" then plopping it down like they dont care about it. im worried people are going to take the best stuff and not respect what it is. meanwhile I seem to have too much respect to even take something. plus I have nowhere to put most of it... i feel like im walking through a museum and there are kids poking the Mona Lisa. this seems to be the hardest part.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

more family got here today and some of them look like they are on a shopping trip... just picking up stuff and saying "oohh i like this" then plopping it down like they dont care about it. im worried people are going to take the best stuff and not respect what it is. meanwhile I seem to have too much respect to even take something. plus I have nowhere to put most of it... i feel like im walking through a museum and there are kids poking the Mona Lisa. this seems to be the hardest part.

You know when I first viewed this thread I was hoping that the family would take his creations and cherish it and not take it as if your stealing it from walmart.

His work is truly amazing and would hate to see it just get thrown away or set aside.(not by you but whoever just takes it and runs with it)

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

wow...thats some amazing work!!!

sorry for your loss :(

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

good news is, it looks like it was only one person who was "shopping". everyone else agreed that it needed to be saved from the trash and should stay in the family.

the same "shopper" met us at the door at the funeral and says "we dont think thats him. I think they got the wrong person." all I could think was "how many years has it been since you have seen him? is it under 10?" thats just not something you throw out to the guys children. and it was definitely him.

sorry apparently this is where I am venting from the whole ordeal.

good news is, it looks like it was only one person who was "shopping". everyone else agreed that it needed to be saved from the trash and should stay in the family.

the same "shopper" met us at the door at the funeral and says "we dont think thats him. I think they got the wrong person." all I could think was "how many years has it been since you have seen him? is it under 10?" thats just not something you throw out to the guys children. and it was definitely him.

sorry apparently this is where I am venting from the whole ordeal.

It's fine, I know where your coming from very well.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived