97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

Great work! :clapping:

Tuned in :popcorn:

Thx bro

I am making some progress. It is a lot more work than I thought it was going to be. I got the baffle in and I can tell you I felt like a monkey fuckin' a football.lol It barely fit into the car. I thought I was going to have to take my back door off. no joke. Luckily it didn't come to that. I did scuff up the back of the center console a little. I had to go to the left side; move it, then the right then the left...you get the idea. When I got it in the car I had no way to hold it up so I lifted it and used shims of mdf and 2x4's to get it to the right height. That made it a ton easier.

The way the baffle is cut left those two areas in the center with the jagged cuts. I am going to trim it a bit and glass it when I do the rest of the interior of the wall. The shiny stuff is fiber cloth laid out over the seams and joints that still needs to be glassed. I have two additional packages of chop matte that will be going in too. I want this thing to be strong as possible.

gfyu024.jpg

I have a Humanities final tommorrow so I won't have anymore updates until this weekend. :P

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Lookin good, good luck on your final!

Thx bro. Going to glass it on sunday when it's supposed to be in the 40's. I have to get one of those small lights to help it cure. Then I can put the subs in. Still won't be able to get an amp for a month or two.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez about time :peepwall: lol. i know what you mean by broke, Christmas wiped me out and then the fuggin P.O.S. T3 kicked out on me. Oh well, that's why you go with a good brand from the start I guess.

The dayton's are good subs but compared to what most people are bringing to the table...

you're driving on arlington heights road and northwest highway. where the hell do you live?

It's crazy you using that car wash behind my house. Small world

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

• 2 weeks later...

cool love those daytons i wanted to do the same and i cant wait to hear all three in . :yahoo:

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

Archived