Sign in to follow this  
tlh_360

2 RE SEx 12's or 1 RE SXx 12?

So right now I have a JL 10w7 on a JL 500/1 and it sounds great. I'm kinda looking for change and was looking at the new RE SXx 12 or 2 RE SEx 12's. I've heard good things about both, but I heard the SEx's get ok loud and sound good but I don't know how they would compare to what I got now. The SXx's I heard got really loud but didn't sound all that great. I had a pair of 12w3v3's, are those comparable to the SEx's or are the SEx's louder? I was just wondering what you guys thought about them and how they may compare to what I got now. I have had nothing but JL subs and i'm trying to see what else is out there without downgrading the "bump" i got now. So let me know what ya think. I have also been glancing at the FI BL 12 but the price is a bit higher than I was looking at but if its worth it I may just save up for it. I could also just add another 10w7. My buddy has one he doesn't use that he said he would give me, but I have always been more of a 12 kinda guy. If you haven't noticed I change my mind a lot and would greatly appreciate input from more people that have experience. lol. Thanks in advanced for any input.

Whoever told u the SX was not as good as the seX is a retard. They both do a great job. I would go with the SX but for the price probably get something else. And I've ran the both and I'm runnin a 15 sx now and its loud and gets low for what I want

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Whoever told u the SX was not as good as the seX is a retard. They both do a great job. I would go with the SX but for the price probably get something else. And I've ran the both and I'm runnin a 15 sx now and its loud and gets low for what I want

Well nobody told me that, its just what ive read. I can get 2 SEx's for like 280 new and and 1 SXx for 240 both 12's so not to bad. The Fi bl is like 300 or so. Do you have the older sx or the newer SXx?

Sign in to follow this  

SMD Chat Room

SMD Chat Room

Please enter your display name