FS RCA, connectors, wiring

no, thank you. i paid someone else last week, they were supposed to ship monday. just found out he didnt send it until today and he shipped it through ups even though I said not to. its turning into a headache. wish he handled it as well as you did.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I emailed you on some 0g for my big 3. I need 3 4foot sections. LMK what you got

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I emailed you on some 0g for my big 3. I need 3 4foot sections. LMK what you got

Edit, they can be under 4'

Edited by TIG

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I emailed you back and also did you have any packs of ring terminals left?

I hate country too..

I got my wire today. Thanks man

I hate country too..