FS RCA, connectors, wiring

ITEMS ARE MADE BY DB LINK UNLESS LISTED AS DIFFERENT

SHIPPING IS QUOTED AS USPS FLAT RATE OPTIONS, IF YOU PREFER A DIFFERENT METHOD THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY

Some items the shipping actually cost more than the item itself. I am open to reasonable offers on multiple item purchases. Please if you dont have the money dont waste both of our time.

(1) ~20' Purple RCA $15 shipped

DSC01362.jpg

(3) ~15' runs of blackish/brown and red 8 awg, previously used for speaker wire $20 shipped each or $50 shipped for all three

DSC01361.jpg

(4) 4 packs of 0 awg ring terminals with 5/16" hole $5 per pack plus shipping SOLD

DSC01358.jpg

15’ 0 gauge clear/silver wire SOLD

DSC01355.jpg

(3) 4 packs of 4 awg ring terminals red and black with 5/16" hole $3.50 per pack plus shipping

DSC01360.jpg

(8) 4 packs of 4 awg ring terminals blue and grey with 5/16" hole $3.50 per pack plus shipping

DSC01359.jpg

(1) 17' Purple RCA BNIB $17 shipped

(2) 12' Purple RCA BNIB $12 shipped each

DSC01356.jpg

(2) 1.5' Double shielded BLUE RCA cables SOLD

DSC01357.jpg

I have a large amount of misc lengths of rca cables and wire available. 0 gauge mostly under 4’ some with ring connectors on them already, would be good for big three upgrades. Various lengths of 4 and 8 awg that need to go, email what you need and I will see if I can find something for you to work.

DSC01364.jpg

FASTEST CONTACT FOR ME IS EMAIL sport_91 at hotmail

SMD feedback:

“Super Seller”: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/page__p__383774__hl__Navi__fromsearch__1entry383774

“batt sale”

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/21104-navi/page__p__316029__hl__Navi__fromsearch__1entry316029

should be others posted as well just didnt find them in the search, sold several subwoofers on this board.

Edited by --Navi--

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

on the 8awg, are those 15' runs pieces that have been spliced together? i see different colors.

$8 for both 1.5' rcas? if so i'll take them.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sent for the 1.5' RCAs

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Steven I sent ya a PM, didn't receive your email though

0guage and a pack of 4 and 0guage connectors, $40 palpay now

Steven

Got the PM and the PayPal was sent, thanks, remember the stickers.......

Steven :drinks:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

already got mine. thanks for the quick shipping. everything was handled perfectly.