I have 2 subs that are 2000 rms and 4000 watt max. I have a bxi 1606d brutus hifonics amp but it will not push them hard enuff what amp mad by maxxsonics will do the job?

2KRAZY

What's your budget and electrical look like?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) [email protected], Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

What's your budget and electrical look like? 500.00 FOR THE BUDGET AND IAM USING 4 GAUGE WIRE FOR THE SYSTEM WITH FACTORY ALT AND I HAVE 2 BATTERIES IN THE TRUNK

2KRAZY

I would really recommended 0 gauge and big 3 if you haven't done so. I'd recommended the aq3500 too but not for that budget, I'd say maybe two aq1200s strapped? Look on used as well might be able to find a crescendo 3k withing your budget.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) [email protected], Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Yea 4g just ain't gonna cut it. 0g and if you do go with a AQ3500 you will want to get a HO alt. Like everyone always says, it takes power to make power.

Sign in to follow this