Second Skin Audio

re se setting off car alarms

thats my goal with my pair of re se's im building how hard would it be to obtain this with these subs

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im not sure what to expect from them this is my first pair of real subs like when i bought the motors and seen them in person i was like FUCK cause in person ive never seen anything that big. i dont even know what size box there gona want since im getting fi recones with all the trimmings. re's site looks like they want 2 cubes per sub for optimal not i just gotta figure out if i can fit a box that big in the trunk of my neon. i wana do something like a sealed off trunk subs facing inside the cabin.

looking like this OoO the middle o being the port sept it would be more level with the subs

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Generally tuning low will have the desired effect, but purposely creating a ruckus is frowned upon here. Its people that install a system so they can "set off alarms", "rattle houses", etc... that gets the negative attention of local authorities up in arms and then they clamp down on loud systems.

Bump responsibly please.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i hope u know because u can set off car alarms doesnt mean your loud...hell my alarm goes off if u shut a car door decently hard next to mine......

but setting off car alarms and doing dumb shit is whats gonna make this sport illegal.....

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i dont want them specifically to run around town being a asshole just to mess with friends and stuff not just drive up and down parking lots being stupid.

Yea i would love to do drive bys setting off my friends car alarms not anybody i dont know. :pardon: But yet i dont have any friends with alarms <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE