Looks great, nice and clean, also for those with the airbag thing and the screen, I found a video showing how that panel reacts when the bag goes off, I would leave the screen in with the airbag as it should push it up and out of the way in an impact, just make sure its in the panel very well so it moves with the panel, but watch this video at 25 seconds and watch that panel do exactly what I thought it would, move up and out of the way, plus it has awesome music in this video :D

<----- Link go to 25 seconds

Also with your breaker box that replaced the jack, do you have a spot for it just incase you have a flat? lol , love how you did the battery also, looks nice and clean :D

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

lookin good man, good luck!! :drink40:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! And wow, thanks Meade! It truly means everything to get the approval of your peers! And the compliment from Meade is just AWESOME, especially since he is the one who gave a lot of us the motivation to make it happen! Special thanks to HIM for taking ALL those pics and putting this site together! I would never have got this car underway w/o SMD!!!

As for any progress made today, all I did was mess up a little wood trying to cut rings w/o a circle jig. So tomorrow I'll be getting one of those, and hopefully making some progress!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Looks great, nice and clean, also for those with the airbag thing and the screen, I found a video showing how that panel reacts when the bag goes off, I would leave the screen in with the airbag as it should push it up and out of the way in an impact, just make sure its in the panel very well so it moves with the panel, but watch this video at 25 seconds and watch that panel do exactly what I thought it would, move up and out of the way, plus it has awesome music in this video :D

<----- Link go to 25 seconds

This is VERY informative! I thought it would happen like that! Thank you for posting this! Looks like I may just do the airbag cover first, and put the bag back in!

For anyone who gave me hell about the airbag monitor in the Stage 1 thread, check out this video

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! And wow, thanks Meade! It truly means everything to get the approval of your peers! And the compliment from Meade is just AWESOME, especially since he is the one who gave a lot of us the motivation to make it happen! Special thanks to HIM for taking ALL those pics and putting this site together! I would never have got this car underway w/o SMD!!!

As for any progress made today, all I did was mess up a little wood trying to cut rings w/o a circle jig. So tomorrow I'll be getting one of those, and hopefully making some progress!

yea, when steve posted my build I felt like I shook hands with The President, ha ha, felt so awesome!!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

@ dereileak - yeah,no doubt! Feels nice when anyone compliments ya, and especially when it's one of the "Big Dog's"

About the jack, I moved it under the drivers seat. Gotta have a jack man! I was wondering when someone would ask about that!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Alright, so I've been doing some fiberglass. Fist I gotta say this is not as easy as it looks! I can see why a lot of people get frustrated and give up, when you've already mixed your resin, and your in a hurry, and little fiberglass strands keep sticking to your hands, and going in the wrong places! That can be very frustrating! But the more I mess w/ it, the more little tricks I'm picking up.

So, anyone want to see some pics?

On the way!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Archived