• 3 months later...

I purchased one of your dd1s and my radio is distorting at volume 18. Is this the head unit? It is a kenwood  kmmbt240-u... no matter how I adjust it,  it is was distorting. Do you think i need a new head unit and if so, would you recommend?  I have 2sdr skar 12s and a rp1500.1d skar amp.  Trying to play them correctly,  don't know what to do. (please help )lol Thanks have a nice day.

2 hours ago, Squirrelinc said:

I purchased one of your dd1s and my radio is distorting at volume 18. Is this the head unit? It is a kenwood  kmmbt240-u... no matter how I adjust it,  it is was distorting. Do you think i need a new head unit and if so, would you recommend?  I have 2sdr skar 12s and a rp1500.1d skar amp.  Trying to play them correctly,  don't know what to do. (please help )lol Thanks have a nice day.

Hey man this thread is from ~9 years ago. If you have a question about tuning your radio with the DD-1 please just make a new post titled something like "Help with DD1 tuning"

Top right of main page says "+ Create" > then select topic, scroll down till you see Equipment and click it > then click Head Units-Processors and Eq's

Cheers, J

• 2 months later...