Edited by jreese92

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

im in the same position except i need 4x6's and 6x9's stupid car ugh also these tweeters in the door pods g's

Yeah i need tweeters too, but I'm mostly concerned about my speakers for the time being because they are blown

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

my right door and 6x9 are going to that i recently bought this car and he had the stock stereo with it panned to just the drivers door when i got to looking i changed it and got pissed that the car was that way now im searching and dont know which company to go with

2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT

SYSTEM REBUILD

my right door and 6x9 are going to that i recently bought this car and he had the stock stereo with it panned to just the drivers door when i got to looking i changed it and got pissed that the car was that way now im searching and dont know which company to go with

Well my buddy has kappa's all around with a 15" sundown, and they scream, but i don't know if RE Audio or Rockford might be better

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Budget???

Goals.....SQ,Loud,etc......??

I have the same kind of car as you, but I put 6.5's in and cut the door panel

05202010151.jpg

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'm not really trying to spend over 200 for each pair of speakers, i just want something with good sound quality but can get loud without distorting

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Budget???

05202010151.jpg

Those are Rainbows right? I hear that they are awesome speakers, maybe could be good for the OP depending on the price?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Budget???

05202010151.jpg

Those are Rainbows right? I hear that they are awesome speakers, maybe could be good for the OP depending on the price?

Yep,

My particular set costed around 350 dollars, but they have sets in the upper 190's and the lower 200's.

Also Hybrid Audio Imagine Comps are around 200 dollars

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yep,

My particular set costed around 350 dollars, but they have sets in the upper 190's and the lower 200's.

Also Hybrid Audio Imagine Comps are around 200 dollars

hmm, maybe the OP should look into them then. They do seem to receive a lot of praise.

Just a quick off topic question, when it's raining are you real quick with getting in or out of the car? Haha. They look like polyproperlyene cones so it probably would be kinda fine, I have 2 paper coned DD w6.5s in the same place on each door, luckily I haven't run into such a situation.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.