Sonic Electronix

lol. got everyone but me on it.. since you're a friend of mine, i'm insulted. don't bother asking now :drink40:

I asked you several times in the chat room for advice....no response :shrug: I figured you wanted to retain the title of the loudest blowthru on SMD :drinks::lol: You were my first choice for help!

I can give you specs dude. as far as cut sheet, that's someone else lol.

Do 1.7 sealed per. Individual chambers. As big as you can ported.

Then we will figure out the port area.

I dont think I have room to do them like we talked about. The bed is only 39 wide. The depth of the subs plus 1.7 behind them wouldnt leave enough room for the front ported part of the enclosure. Atleast I dont think it would :shrug:

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

What's height of bed.which size subs you using.

The bed measures 16Hx39Wx69L I have 4 DC XL 15's. I've got everybody under the sun trying to figure out how to make it work, so far nobody can figure out a 4th order for it. Obviously the subs will have to be angled inside the enclosure to make them fit. I think that is whats scaring everyone off lol.

What's the mounting depth?

You could do a wicked tapped horn in there maybe, thet would be somewhat epic.

Otherwise yes, just angle them, even though it may affect loading quite a bit. Still should be fine.

The mounting depth is 8.25 on the subs. The truck is a 2000 sonoma ext cab. With the cover on the bed of the truck the abosolute max height is 16 inches. That pretty much touches the bottom of the hard cover to the top of the box if it is 16 inches.

Hmm, awkward. Ever thought of maybe doing 4 12"s instead?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

What's height of bed.which size subs you using.

The bed measures 16Hx39Wx69L I have 4 DC XL 15's. I've got everybody under the sun trying to figure out how to make it work, so far nobody can figure out a 4th order for it. Obviously the subs will have to be angled inside the enclosure to make them fit. I think that is whats scaring everyone off lol.

What's the mounting depth?

You could do a wicked tapped horn in there maybe, thet would be somewhat epic.

Otherwise yes, just angle them, even though it may affect loading quite a bit. Still should be fine.

The mounting depth is 8.25 on the subs. The truck is a 2000 sonoma ext cab. With the cover on the bed of the truck the abosolute max height is 16 inches. That pretty much touches the bottom of the hard cover to the top of the box if it is 16 inches.

Nope! Im sitting right beside a stack of 4 DC XL 15's so 12's are out of the question lol

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Your bed should be the same as ole dudes.

Your ratio will be about a 1.5:1 but you have room. If he can do it we/you can do it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

]

Nope! Im sitting right beside a stack of 4 DC XL 15's so 12's are out of the question lol

I thought you said you had 2. My bad. 8 12"s? There would be more motor force (provided they were XLs) and more cone area, plus it would probably fit in, probably.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

lol. got everyone but me on it.. since you're a friend of mine, i'm insulted. don't bother asking now :drink40:

I asked you several times in the chat room for advice....no response :shrug: I figured you wanted to retain the title of the loudest blowthru on SMD :drinks::lol: You were my first choice for help!

I can give you specs dude. as far as cut sheet, that's someone else lol.

Do 1.7 sealed per. Individual chambers. As big as you can ported.

Then we will figure out the port area.

I dont think I have room to do them like we talked about. The bed is only 39 wide. The depth of the subs plus 1.7 behind them wouldnt leave enough room for the front ported part of the enclosure. Atleast I dont think it would :shrug:

I didn't see you ask.. oh well.

here you go, work in progress, out of time to finish now but i will finish it for ya.

whorethorderblowthroughjob2.jpg

]

I thought you said you had 2. My bad. 8 12"s? There would be more motor force (provided they were XLs) and more cone area, plus it would probably fit in, probably.

Dude I just dropped close to 3K on my subs and amp! I'm not gonna use 12's in my build, I'm too far in to change it now lol

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

]

Dude I just dropped close to 3K on my subs and amp! I'm not gonna use 12's in my build, I'm too far in to change it now lol

Should have thought about that before buying them then shouldn't you! :pardon:

Or did you change cars?