hot or cold?

Ok so this week I'm gonna be starting some fiberglass on my box. My question is, would it be better to do it in normal room temperature shop or in an air blowed paint room (doing this at school in my construction class)? Or outside? I live in OC, cali so the temp is kind warmish I guess... this will be my first time fiberglassing so any hints would be helpful to!

Thank you

BABYJUICE

70 ish is good. too cold and you have to mix hotter too hot and you mix it cooler.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fiberglass smells absolutly horrible so they will probably kick you outside anyway. <_<

How warm is it outside? I fiberglassed two weeks ago and it was like 30 outside and everything turned out fine. May not be the best advice but it can be done.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Ok so this week I'm gonna be starting some fiberglass on my box. My question is, would it be better to do it in normal room temperature shop or in an air blowed paint room (doing this at school in my construction class)? Or outside? I live in OC, cali so the temp is kind warmish I guess... this will be my first time fiberglassing so any hints would be helpful to!

Thank you

holy god if you have the choice, paint room without a doubt. outside you got temperature, shit blowin around in the air, the wind in general can get annoying from the glass blowin around...A controlled area and temp would be optimum IMO

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Thank you

holy god if you have the choice, paint room without a doubt. outside you got temperature, shit blowin around in the air, the wind in general can get annoying from the glass blowin around...A controlled area and temp would be optimum IMO

X2

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Ok sweet for the info. I bought all the stuff tonight so I'm hoping to start 2maro! One question is, I made kerf cuts for the bend of my box how should I fiberglass that? Like resin the kerfs then fiberglass over the filled kerfs?

BABYJUICE

resin itself does not provide any strength so just filling them with resin would not be the best option.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.