23 members have voted

1. 1. will the us see any radiation?

2. 2. will you stay where you are?

• hell yea
    • hell no. im goin to mexico
  3. 3. is the us government trying to hide this here radiation?

• yea, we're all dead
    • nahhhh bass_man is just going crazy

Maby you can use your medicine at the next big quake at your coast.

In German TV is a spot about this Powerplant, strong enough for a quake of strength 7 and tsunamiwaves from 8 meters, vew miles from the next quakecenter.

Vew english sentences in this spot bout not enough, here a vew pictures of nuclear power plant St. Clemente

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

1) There has been no primary containment comprimises detected as of yet.

2) Reactors 1 and 3 have suffered partial meltdonws, but are in a stable state with interum cooling measures. Which means they have suffered over 30% fuel damage. The suspect number 2 has suffered substancial damage as well, 2's water leves are impoving but have not been stablized.

3) The pond in Recactor 4 is holding spent fuel, that reactor was in the process of maintainace. As far as they can tell, primary continment is in tact. Unsure of the staus of the fire, which is why they are unsure of the staus of the containment. Radiation level are to high to investigate.

4) Problem was caused by loss of power to all systems, which stopped the cooling in the reactors. 5) Increased levels of radiation are, so far, being held within the location of the sight. It is only increased because of the need to vent pressue.

6) The evacuation yesterday was caused by a stuck valve that released more steam than was intended, causing localized radiation levels to temporaly become dangerous.

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

everyone who thinks this is gonna be anywhere near the scale of Chernobyl is just insane...they no longer use graphite around the rods so theres hardly any chance of that.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

2) Reactors 1 and 3 have suffered partial meltdonws, but are in a stable state with interum cooling measures. Which means they have suffered over 30% fuel damage. The suspect number 2 has suffered substancial damage as well, 2's water leves are impoving but have not been stablized.

3) The pond in Recactor 4 is holding spent fuel, that reactor was in the process of maintainace. As far as they can tell, primary continment is in tact. Unsure of the staus of the fire, which is why they are unsure of the staus of the containment. Radiation level are to high to investigate.

4) Problem was caused by loss of power to all systems, which stopped the cooling in the reactors. 5) Increased levels of radiation are, so far, being held within the location of the sight. It is only increased because of the need to vent pressue.

6) The evacuation yesterday was caused by a stuck valve that released more steam than was intended, causing localized radiation levels to temporaly become dangerous.

U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chairman Gregory Jaczko told members of Congress today that there is no water remaining in the fuel pool at reactor 4 at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. Jaczko told members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee that “we believe that secondary containment has been destroyed and there is no water in the spent fuel pool…radiation levels are extremely high, which could impact the ability to take corrective measures.”

newest info i could find besides from nuke forums

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chairman Gregory Jaczko told members of Congress today that there is no water remaining in the fuel pool at reactor 4 at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. Jaczko told members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee that “we believe that secondary containment has been destroyed and there is no water in the spent fuel pool…radiation levels are extremely high, which could impact the ability to take corrective measures.”

newest info i could find besides from nuke forums

This is what is going to cause the most damage specially if the structure fire is still burning

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

My main concerns are

1. I live in japan... How will this affect me?

2. They're sending my buddy's to do the humanatarian work up there. Will this radiation put them in danger?

3. If something does happen and they dl have a meltdown do they have a plan to evacuate all military personnel?

you win some, you lose some

Didn't read much of this thread, but still.

We've been talking about this in Physics at school since last Friday.

The inverse square law states that every time the distance is doubled, the intensity is fourthed. Hawaii will see about 1/4 the amount that the epicenter is receiving, Cali 1/4 of Hawaii, and the east coast 1/4 of Cali.

The most anyone in Hawaii, Cali, or anywhere in the US for that matter, is a higher risk of cancer in your future.

Every has to die somehow.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I think you have better odds of getting in your vehicle turning on the stereo and getting a brain hemorrhage and die are better than dying of radiation from Japan.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.