Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYC54

4 way stretch vinyl

25 posts in this topic

anyone know where i can get stretch vinyl in a ghraphite grey color , all the ones online only come in certain colors , or is there a viynl that comes close to the 4 way that i can use

Edited by NYC54

Are you going to fiberglass it? Why would color matter?

why would he glass it? you must be thinking fleece :trippy:

op good luck i looked for the same color. when i thought i found it the color was way off.

Edited by 99vic

i want to wrap some door pods i made in viynl , i tried some regular viynl from a fabric store and it didnt stretch for sh*t

Where are you finding the color stickers!??!

i want to wrap some door pods i made in viynl , i tried some regular viynl from a fabric store and it didnt stretch for sh*t

ever look at eBay?

here is some --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Allsport-Vinyl-4-Way-Strech-Jet-Ski-Snow-Mobile-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c4fd29f28QQitemZ190317764392QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

ever look at eBay?

here is some --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Allsport-Vinyl-4-Way-Strech-Jet-Ski-Snow-Mobile-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c4fd29f28QQitemZ190317764392QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

yea but those are the only colors they have , im looking for grey , is there a viynl out there that comes close to the the 4 way stretch

ever look at eBay?

yea but those are the only colors they have , im looking for grey , is there a viynl out there that comes close to the the 4 way stretch

I know it would add to the work but you could always use vinyl dye to get the color you want.

I know it would add to the work but you could always use vinyl dye to get the color you want.

I never dye vinyl before is it difficult ?

would searching for vinyl instead of viynl help? lol.

I got some through a local shop who got it from a fabric wholesaler in the area. the shop had a ton of color samples. might try to do that.