Sundown Audio

that Amp "behind the glass case" - What amp DID you want that you NEVER got?

meade916

I'm really surprised none of the old farts have mentioned anything from LInear Power back from the early 90's

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I'm really surprised none of the old farts have mentioned anything from LInear Power back from the early 90's

Yo Kandi, never seen in Europe at this time, we had Alpine, Kenwood, Sony, Denon, not to forget Nakamichi, Fujitsu, Blaupunkt the only German retailer

with fullprogramm, Hifonics, Orion,PPI and RF where the US brands in the scene.

Other hammer of the time and a German brand was the Signat Flag

flag2.jpg

to show how big the flag is

Image26.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

ppi-1200_2-2.jpg

-or-

orion2100_1.jpg

hooked up to one of those sick-ass original Cerwin Vega Stroker subwoofers...the ones with the vanes on them, not the spider as the dust cap. I can't find any photos of those bad-ass subs online though. :shrug:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

i always wanted a rockford 4k and still looking. also the us amps vlx-400 purple amps i always wanted. i did want the old orion hcca 2100 competition amp but just picked that up the other day

Edited by FosgateFeind

i always wanted a rockford 4k and still looking. also the orion vlx-400 purple amps i always wanted. i did want the old orion hcca 2100 competition amp but just picked that up the other day

These Orion vlx purple amps are US-Amps if im right

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i always wanted a rockford 4k and still looking. also the orion vlx-400 purple amps i always wanted. i did want the old orion hcca 2100 competition amp but just picked that up the other day

These Orion vlx purple amps are US-Amps if im right

ya your right was thinking ahaead of myself edit

Even on the limited amount of money I've been able to spend on audio, I've always found a way to get the amps I've dreamed of. But I'd like like to have a US amps VLX400. The surfboard amp (in purple lol), that is one amp I'd love to have my fingers on! Next dream amp on the list is a Cactus Sound K9, and I'll most likely have one eventually. Oh yeah, and anything Audison. I look at their amps at least once a week, maybe someday... I see a lot of people wanting a Soundstream Class A 10.0, I think that's funny because I had one and could not sell the damn thing to save my life. Ended up trading it to Forevrbumpn for softparts and HIDs.

Sobolsamps.jpg

Cactusk9s001.jpg

Edited by cc_audio
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 2 months later...

Put a bunch of them in, but most installs were plagued with engine noise problems. That's probably the main reason why I got so good at troubleshooting motor noise . . .

The 5002 was certainly a powerhouse for the day. I worked at the shop that received the very first pair of 8002 amps with gold shrouds. We also had a VW Bug with (4) 5002s, 652s, 452s, PA2, XO-2, (EQTs) etc. Each of the 5002s were bridged to a Kicker C-18. The bottom end in that bug sounded GOOD!

All in all, I think the 2502 was my favorite LP - good bang for the buck.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Even on the limited amount of money I've been able to spend on audio, I've always found a way to get the amps I've dreamed of. But I'd like like to have a US amps VLX400. The surfboard amp (in purple lol), that is one amp I'd love to have my fingers on! Next dream amp on the list is a Cactus Sound K9, and I'll most likely have one eventually. Oh yeah, and anything Audison. I look at their amps at least once a week, maybe someday... I see a lot of people wanting a Soundstream Class A 10.0, I think that's funny because I had one and could not sell the damn thing to save my life. Ended up trading it to Forevrbumpn for softparts and HIDs.

Sobolsamps.jpg

I know who has amps in the picture, pics do those things no justice. Also a dream amp of mine. I've been told there was old advertisement with them welding with it lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.