Sundown Audio

that Amp "behind the glass case" - What amp DID you want that you NEVER got?

meade916

Ok so i am definitely spoiled rotten these days, i have everything car-audio wise i ever wanted. For some reason though i still think about the amp i always wanted but couldnt afford and there was NO HOPE of EVER affording it (back in the day). I remember seeing my dream amp behind the "glass case" at Paradyme in the early 90's and to this day, it still hasnt been a reality...although it would end up on the shelf i still would love to have one.

Name the amp or amps you always WISHED you had but to this day never got one.

I have at least a handful but the one that sticks out the most in my mind is this one because it was so stunningly beatiful.......and no offense but Soundstream was "still out of Folsom, CA" if you catch my drift. :peepwall:

Yes, this is the Continuum -

4889620022_large.jpg

trust me, i wanted the:

Coustic Power Logic 650 (i think thats what it was, the big LONG amp)

Rockfod Fosgate Power 1000

Soundstream Class A 10.0

Soundstream MC-500 (real old...hell MC ANYTHING from soundstream)

and a few others......but the Continuum still stands out in my mind :D

EDIT: POST PICS!

my fultron Memphis belle looked simular to that except it had two sets of 4 gauge inputs

100_0903.jpgthe amps i wish i could afford are the phoenix gold m25 and m50, autotek 7600bts,and rockford fosgate power-50m with the link

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

no idea why i haven't bought them because they aren't out of reach but ive always wanted the rainbow ipauls as far as looks go. Ive had pretty much everything else ive ever really wanted to check out

oops im on rays name this is james

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'd like one that ran on a nuclear reactor so it didn't draw any power from my car but still provided trillions of watts... A little out of everyone's price range, eh? :P

But on a more serious note, prolly everyone's fav's the rd t15k and dc 12k

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

1 RF Power 1000C Mosfet

2cidvug.jpg

2 Zapco C2K 4KW

C2K_4KW.png

3 McIntosh MCC602TM

mcintosh%20mcc602tm.jpg

4 SoundStream Ref 705. my buddy has one bnib he has taken it out to look at it and thats it. He said he will never sell it. Last week he gave me his ref 405 :yahoo:

soundstreamref705s.jpg

5 RF Power 1000

Rockford_Power_1000.jpg

EDIT: forgot the McIntosh

LOL I have a SoundStream Ref 705 that I was thinking about selling but it actually ended up in my Tahoe build with a Soundstream Rubicon sitting next to it.

My dream amp would have to be "The One" from Phoenix Gold always loved the company and that amp is just beautiful but way the hell out of my price range.

TheOne.jpg

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Mt dream amp is a current one......someday I'll get this amp and it will be my reason to do a blowthrough.

t25001bdcp.jpg

t25001bdcp.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500