Sonic Electronix

king of bass (Tommy) cracks windshield...

...which was awsome, but sucked at the same time b/c he still had to compete. he was doing a demo for everyone and a girl was sitting inside of it doing the hair trick (playin some phil collins) and not 5 seconds into the bassline the windshield cracked from top to bottom and side to side...was truly amazing...kinda hard to see but here are some pics....

Posted Image

Posted Image

so they busted out the duct tape..and...

Posted Image

all that was on saturday...then on sunday after bassrace was over...pipo was lettin his system just rip and i was standing right in front of it and saw sparks shooting everywhere in the port...and then came the smoke...he didnt give a damn though...it was awesome...

Posted Image

Posted Image

then tommy won his class in bassrace...hard to see (shity pic) but he did a 158.9 ;D :-[ ;D

Posted Image

then after that he was lettin his shit rip and blew a sub or two and smoked a couple amps... :D

Posted Image

i have to say those bassrace trucks like tommy's and pipo's are just unbelievable...flat out, ground pounding greatness...it was a good weekend!! :^

i likes me some audio stuff...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tommys and pipos cars are just incredible. i was sticking my head in pipos car last time he smoked his subs and sparks and smoke were all over the place it was pretty crazy. he just cranked his gains/bass boost and let throw it up play until they all fried lol

and tommys truck is just flat out stupid. at the dbdrab in orlando at audio fashions it took a good 2-3 hours of cooling his windsheild with ice to stop the breakage. its just flat out mind-boggling how loud that truck is

yea...is one thing standing outside of their trucks, but when you stick your head in there...it is simply mind blowing...and very inspiring...probably makes everyone wanna do a sick ass ground pounder like that!!

Guest ElJaco119

Would've been good if the pic of tommy's truck turned out better, oh well :D

Since when did Pipo swap to Soundstream? All I have is vidz from when he had the RE's. Cool Though ^-^

tommy is runny 12 IA20.1's and 24 12"SX's...plus about 10 component sets (and i think like 50something powermaster batteries)...ridiculously loud...pipo is all soundstream, not sure about batts

tommy pops a windshield damn near every time he hits play,lol...I see Wills trick in the background and the old Chevy that norris did...So where are the rest of the pix from drag finals ......sombody put em up im dyin here....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived