you're in the right range ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this thread made me LOL

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

Non believers man...Oh yeah has meade gotten rid of those cheap ass u2-55 26"???? Cheap ass rims...

Have you seen the videos of the custom one of rims he is having made for his Brand new Lexus by Aza? He did say in one video he hasant not considered getting some custom 6s made for the tahoe

And he has had those for a long time so I bet he will change em out sometime soon for some custom ones made by them

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

is it just me or am i the only one that thinks this guys a total bs'er lol.

first he said he had 30s now he has 8s and he has HU that is not up to scale with all the big money talk hes spitting!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

If u want a system like Meade ur looking at over 30k. His amp is 1500 a piece. Or u just want 4 18 and ur amps, alts? Cause when I do my build it gonna cost me like 15k+ for my build 4 18s,7 amps,4 alts,8batts Xspower,400ft 0 gauge,speaker wire,dynamat,(im using all second skin)Mac mini,2 8",...so on much more.. And when u buy it be way cheaper if u but at one time. Such as Xspower batties, I'm buy 8 in one day so just saying nathan might help on price cause ur buying alot at one time, now alt I'm doing 4 SMD alts that's price won't go down much. Amps I got a good price on my amps cause I'm buying all in one day, pluse my club is running all AQ and DD. And I send them. Me and the owner is kool. I have 30 people on my team and still adding.that's me.. But u have to think about who gonna hook it up,build door panels,who put alts in,build time. See I can do it all my self that's y price goes way down cause I just buy my stuff and wire it all up, yea I'll have help but it won't cost me nothing..plz make sure when ur doing this build and ur not hooking it up, and u let a shop do it, watch them alot cause ur build ain't cheap and shops will make it easy for them when they wire it. Ex. I was gone for a month and I let my shop run the my 0 gauge in my car, when I got home, I went to the shop to pick my car up so I can hook it up and compete, the shop ran my 0 Gauge threw my damn door. I was piss. There comment was it was Easier. Oh I got my $ back and I'll never go to a shop again.but I thought about if I do let someone hook it up, it be Ray on here or Tommy McKinney. I'll just ship my suv up there for a year and then ship it back.. Just saying.

Archived