Sonic Electronix

LOL yeah this thread is all over the place but pretty funny.

OP there's some good stuff for sale in the for sale section if

You're looking to save some money and get good equipment.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

me and him will be working one this

who is the chick on ur avatar will like to see more pics

her name is hannah minx i think, she is pretty popular on youtube, just search for hannah minx

When I said go to a competition, I wasn't sayin that to make you compete... I was saying that so you could hear a real system. Sit in something that does 55s + and get an idea where you want to go from there. If you just want a clean and loud system, buy another 15" and build a proper box for it. 4 15s in a yukon can definitely do some work. Theres a big gap in the amount of system you can get for $3000 and the amount of system you can get for $8000... Sucks to say, but $8000 might only get you 3db more from a fine tuned and well built $3000 system. Once you get past a certain point it requires a few expensive upgrades. Plan on spending as much or more on electrical as you do on power after 1500 watts.

Youve got an efficient car so theres no real need to throw 10kw in it if you're not competing and you just want a nice setup.

When I said go to a competition, I wasn't sayin that to make you compete... I was saying that so you could hear a real system. Sit in something that does 55s + and get an idea where you want to go from there. If you just want a clean and loud system, buy another 15" and build a proper box for it. 4 15s in a yukon can definitely do some work. Theres a big gap in the amount of system you can get for $3000 and the amount of system you can get for $8000... Sucks to say, but $8000 might only get you 3db more from a fine tuned and well built $3000 system. Once you get past a certain point it requires a few expensive upgrades. Plan on spending as much or more on electrical as you do on power after 1500 watts.

Youve got an efficient car so theres no real need to throw 10kw in it if you're not competing and you just want a nice setup.

this is true.. I just went from about 6kw on 2 18s to well over 20k watts on 4 18s.. got over 12k in my system just to gain 5db

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

I wanna see 30's on a tahoe

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived