Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

Go get em. He doesn't give you the money back take his rims or the TL or just blow the bitch up

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sorry to hear this...I guess the biggest way you can give a middle finger to an organization is to take your time, efforts and money to another orginization...I do Meca, and have never seen anything this bad go down, although Meca did have a major issue at finals last year as well...I would see nothing wrong with you punching the guy to be honest; money doesnt grow on trees, the countless hours we spend on our cars can not just be given back etc...

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

If I woulda known incoykdnt compete I wouldn't have spent the 50+ hours working on it, the 3 days with no sleep and the money to buy wood and equipment.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

sbn sucked

it looks like with how drag is ran now it is a joke,knowone had a clue what was going on at sbn and i was told Eliminations was on sunday by one of the judges so i missed final rounds looks like im all done unless something is done about this problem i feel like i was just cheated

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

We didn't get done with eliminations til 12:30am. Had to re-run the entire 139.9 bracket over again cause Wayne accidently deleted TMH Dee from qualifying so he wasn't included in brackets. Then because he wouldn't print out brackets or even verbally tell us what they were it wasn't caught til the final round.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived