i am unfortunately a sprint customer and have been for several years. this last summer i decided to upgrade from a LG Rumor to a Samsung intercept.

i am currently on my THIRD Samsung intercept and i continue to have problems with it.

the phone is slow as all hell. angry birds takes about 5 minutes to start up and when it finally does load, the gameplay is extremely choppy.

the damn thing has to restart every day even for normal use, and forces the close of a lot of applications as well. even the built in music app crashes!

the button to turn the screen on and off is the same button that ends calls; so needless to say i've unintentionally hung up on people a few times.

the sprint rep told me the phone could do anything the EVO could, it just had a smaller camera and a keyboard. the phone doesn't have swipe texting, it can't do 4G, and its battery life sucks, so i was obviously lied to.

the first time i came back to the store for a repair, my phone wasn't operable because it was running so slow it seemed like it had a virus. i was faced with an hour wait while my phone was being "repaired". when i returned i figured out that all they managed in that hour was to do a hard reset, which i could've done myself in 10 minutes. that hard reset solved my problem for about a week.

the next visit, i returned with the same problem, and they attempted the same thing.

then there was a firmware update for my phone. the new update made the phone a little bit faster, but took away my ability to turn off the screen; so when i put it back into my pocket, it called people because i couldn't disable the screen.

i took it back to the store and they seemed to have no knowledge of the firmware update and just tried another hard reset. when i tried to sync back up to my gmail acct in store it didn't work, so they gave me a new one.

next, the charger plugin on the phone came loose so i couldn't charge it. i came back to the store yet again and they replaced my phone. i asked if i could get a different phone because this one was causing me so much trouble. without even looking at me the guy replied "no". didn't even try to act concerned.

i went back today after making an appt 2 hours earlier because my phone wouldn't charge. it kept saying "charging paused because battery temp is too high/low". when i got there i was informed that it would be two hours minimumfor them to diagnose any problems with my phone. that's diagnose, not fix. they failed to mention this over the phone.

i'm not sure what this phone retails at, but i'm pretty sure with the money they've spent on replacing my phone, they could've placed me with the right phone, got a good review from a satisfied customer, and could have continued to receive my patronage.

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

haha sprint sucks.. i have them right now and its horrible

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

sucks... This is the reason I am no longer with Verizon... But I cannot really blame carrier for hardware issues... Management on the other hand is to blame. They do not feel the need to satisfy every customer. Shitty CS is the reason for loses customers, hardware is hardware.. Sometimes it is just shitty.. lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

oh yeah a while back we considered going verizon because sprint sucks and verizon was making one hell of an offer. my dad has been with sprint for over 5 years and has 6 phones on his contract. he told sprint about verizon's offers and asked if sprint could make any offers to match the competition and keep him as a customer. they countered with a hefty $1200 penalty for early termination.

verizon was even willing to eat $500 of that because they valued our business that much.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Im thinking the new at&t/t-mobile merger is gonna light a fire under the ass of sprint and their phones and customer support will be improving alot sooner than later. I've been with Sprint for 4 years now and have had good experiences with them and also a few bad ones. Everytime I have had a bad experience it started with a guy from india who could barely speak english. So I will only speak to an american rep. It sucks because they will replace your phone 50 times before they will let you change the model of your phone. Best thing to do is wait till your contract is up and give em a big fuck you.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

I hate samsung phones. I think theyre all pieces of shit. Ive had multiple through sprint and they all freeze or do something funky.i have a samsung seek and its doing ok, just a matter of time until it fucks up... :popcorn:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread