Second Skin Audio

DC audio, Cadence acoustics or ALpine

Ok, So i currently have some of cadence acoustics older line, 2 12 Flash series in a ported coated box...

Im wanting to upgrade to something better, they sound pretty good but well lets just say im wanting something more less juvenile .So what do you all think i should get , i have a pretty tight budget so i cant afford those DD, RE or others like FI, I know DC isnt bad on price cadence has there upper level pretty reasonable and ALpine type Rs are damn good for the money... In your opinons what do you think would sound best in a 32hz ported box in a 03 ford focus zx3 hatchback?

The Cadence ZRS subs are pretty nice. Talk to Audiosavings Ram here on the forum. Last time I talked to him he had some that he was personally selling but he can also get you some from Audiosavings.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.