Second Skin Audio

double the power and double the subs? :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Make a removable port that bolts in with t-nuts and try a few different combinations. Play with tuning (shorter/longer port) as well as port area. (bigger smaller port)

My $0.02. ;)

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I agree with most saying it will increase your tuning frequency which won't be great if you don't change amplifier settings. Also what did RAM calculate tuning for this box? I don't think you can get any better unless you do a whole "new" box... Modifying that current one would be a mistake... Removable port sounds cool and all but for a daily driver I think as is should be fine.. Maybe have him make up a new enclosure for higher power handling?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I agree with most saying it will increase your tuning frequency which won't be great if you don't change amplifier settings. Also what did RAM calculate tuning for this box? I don't think you can get any better unless you do a whole "new" box... Modifying that current one would be a mistake... Removable port sounds cool and all but for a daily driver I think as is should be fine.. Maybe have him make up a new enclosure for higher power handling?

If you had an experienced designer put it together, i'd stick with it til you upgrade. Chances are, he knows what he's doing with those subs and power.

But you never know until you try some testing. Removable ports are inexpensive too as you just use leftover material as opposed to rebuilding a box over and over again.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

You could flare the ends of the port like an aero port, might get you a bit more.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.