Sonic Electronix

Suggestions on 2 12s for under 200$

I am probably getting 2 12s and i am trying to figure out some nice 12s i could get for maybe cheaper...

any suggestions Probably will be on 800wrms AMP

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Are you looking for under $200 for the pair? Or $200 for each

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Are you looking for under $200 for the pair? Or $200 for each

sorry 2 as a pair for 200

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Any other suggestions i kinda want Fi Xs or AA or DC :( anyothers?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

the subs seem fine.

but this was the best part.

BScomment.png

Yea i read that... LOL

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I love my Fi SSD. Its safe to assume the Fi X is a respectable woofer. You would be overpowering kinda. Or the DC level two's and three's. I dont know what the pricing is on those however

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

thats a great price for those woofers. i should know, i'm running 4 of them right now. you will not be disappointed. they are extremely underrated, you could feed 1000+ to them and they won't blow... i've done it. however, they need the right box... and it depends what your looking for.. as far as max SPL i would go elsewhere, because if you arent running enough power to them they wont move much air. (the 800 amp you're suggesting should be for just one of those honestly)

also i just noticed, your looking at different sizes and different ohm subs. its really up to the install those rockfords are good too.

Edited by jconnway