2 Re Mt Recones in Nissan Xterra(New PICS)

sweet i have an xterra too...btw if you're trying to keep the back seats itll be a tight fit because of the way they angle back

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet i have an xterra too...btw if you're trying to keep the back seats itll be a tight fit because of the way they angle back

Very true, I made numerous of measurements to have enough for 2 18s. If it wasn't my daily driver, I would have walled it to save the headaches with the back seat, but I got a kid, unfortunately I need the back seat.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I thought I was gonna have one of the loudest xterra, but corona_Jeff's green monster makes mine look like a bitch. Lol. His X is just crazy.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

I thought I was gonna have one of the loudest xterra, but corona_Jeff's green monster makes mine look like a bitch. Lol. His X is just crazy.

yeah and mines pretty loud...2 lvl 4 18s walled...low power right now though haha.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

yeah and mines pretty loud...2 lvl 4 18s walled...low power right now though haha.

No shit..I bet it is loud. Lol what amp you got it pushing the subs? Do you live anywhere Houston?

Thanks man. That DC Power 270xp is a beast too. I love it, but its one hell of a tight fit

anytime man. you talking about the alt is gonna be a tight fit or the box? lol. how long did you had to wait to get your alt from dc?

Thanks man. That DC Power 270xp is a beast too. I love it, but its one hell of a tight fit

anytime man. you talking about the alt is gonna be a tight fit or the box? lol. how long did you had to wait to get your alt from dc?

Well from my understanding IU had on of the first ones so it took a few months. The alt is so much bigger in size compared to the stock one

Well from my understanding IU had on of the first ones so it took a few months. The alt is so much bigger in size compared to the stock one

hope i get them under a month because i want to make it to my first car show in june, scraping in mississippi(but not competing, just getting to know some fellow bassheads at the show). i just cant wait to get my hands on the alt.