Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Whaaaa? Why are you selling it? :(

its been sitting in the snow all winter...i just dont have the time for it.....or quite honestly the interest anymore..how ever there is an assload of work done to it so if i cant get at least 3000 for it...ill find a barn to stuff it in lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you cant sell this. its like your sistine chapel. a masterpiece of art

haha thank you sir.....all good things must come to an end... this ol girl needs a new home...some one who can devote the time and effort to get her to paint....really shes not far from it...a couple long hard dayys of bodywork,mudding and blocking...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

kinda off topic but do u still have any of the pr memphis amps left?

i knew u put one of the 4channels in ur other car, i need one and i cant find em no where and i love em

ied love to have the pr100.4 to go with my 150.2 and 1000.1 cause its hard running active with a shit majestic tweet amp and a good memphis mids amp

if not then thats ok

hate u gettin rid of the cav, that car had a shit ton of work done to it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

kinda off topic but do u still have any of the pr memphis amps left?

i knew u put one of the 4channels in ur other car, i need one and i cant find em no where and i love em

ied love to have the pr100.4 to go with my 150.2 and 1000.1 cause its hard running active with a shit majestic tweet amp and a good memphis mids amp

if not then thats ok

hate u gettin rid of the cav, that car had a shit ton of work done to it

my 100.4 is the ONLY thing i have left....and its running 4 freightliner 6x9s in my buick....if i do decide to let that one go,ill let ya know man

Archived