3000 CASH TAKES IT

kinda off topic but do u still have any of the pr memphis amps left?

i knew u put one of the 4channels in ur other car, i need one and i cant find em no where and i love em

ied love to have the pr100.4 to go with my 150.2 and 1000.1 cause its hard running active with a shit majestic tweet amp and a good memphis mids amp

if not then thats ok

hate u gettin rid of the cav, that car had a shit ton of work done to it

my 100.4 is the ONLY thing i have left....and its running 4 freightliner 6x9s in my buick....if i do decide to let that one go,ill let ya know man

iight man, memphis amps are tough, i love em

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

kinda off topic but do u still have any of the pr memphis amps left?

i knew u put one of the 4channels in ur other car, i need one and i cant find em no where and i love em

ied love to have the pr100.4 to go with my 150.2 and 1000.1 cause its hard running active with a shit majestic tweet amp and a good memphis mids amp

if not then thats ok

hate u gettin rid of the cav, that car had a shit ton of work done to it

my 100.4 is the ONLY thing i have left....and its running 4 freightliner 6x9s in my buick....if i do decide to let that one go,ill let ya know man

iight man, memphis amps are tough, i love em

they sure are.....i hope whoever stole mine......enjoys the hell out of them

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

wishin i had the 3gs to buy it. my question tho is it still driveable? and how long has it been sitting?

of course its drivable....i actually took it for a ride on friday....but the wipers are shaved....so one wud need rain X haha

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Sad day tim.

I hope no one buys it..

And you and your boy get busy and just knock it out this summer.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Sad day tim.

I hope no one buys it..

And you and your boy get busy and just knock it out this summer.

right on Ray!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What a beautiful piece of art man... I am with N8 and Ray on DONT SELL IT :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

thanks alot guys.....well i suppose there is a little part of me that still dont wanna see her go. there is so so much work into this ol turd :nopity::sadwavey: however i do need the money..so if by some chance...i do find a taker..itll be gone

Archived