formerly bbq grill with 22" spinners thread, now, lets bitch about grammar

This is very...unique..to say the least

Where the hell do you live? Lml

it can't be very unique, or kind of unique or sort of unique, or really really unique...by definition something is either unique, or it isn't

you need to change your name to teh one upper

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

edited for Jay

it can't be very unique, or kind of unique or sort of unique, or really really unique...by definition something is either unique, or it isn't

grr..you know what I meant lol

Check my OP...I fixed it for you :)

grammar and mechanics are a pet peeve of mine...even my 15 year old daughter texts using proper English. These kids who try to explain things in detail without a single comma or period really piss me off...if I can't understand what you're saying I can't help.

example.

Panda eats shoots and leaves (this means that the Panda eats leaves and shoots from a bamboo stalk)

Panda eats, shoots and leaves (this means the Panda eats, shoots someone, then makes a quick exit)

the only difference is a single comma

Not trying to be a dick here, but if you're going to say grammar is a pet peeve of yours, you might want to use it properly yourself - using a capital letter at the beginning and using "example" in the correct way.

Just sayin..

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

sentence structure is different than capitalization imo. just like he said, that one comma made the sentence all different. however, if i start a sentence with a capital letter it'll still mean the same if i started it with a lowercase letter.

people type and type and type and dont use periods or commas or anything to cut up the paragraph into readable sintenses and it all run togeter you dont know where to stop or go or what some words even mean in the context their trying to say and yu waste half yur time reading it for or five times not knowing wtf they is sayin ur lucky if they will at leest spell words right

...that is also quite the pet peeve of mine. so many times must i just close a window so i don't become the grammar police lol.

Edited by Torres

sentence structure is different than capitalization imo. just like he said, that one comma made the sentence all different. however, if i start a sentence with a capital letter it'll still mean the same if i started it with a lowercase letter.

people type and type and type and dont use periods or commas or anything to cut up the paragraph into readable sintenses and it all run togeter you dont know where to stop or go or what some words even mean in the context their trying to say and yu waste half yur time reading it for or five times not knowing wtf they is sayin ur lucky if they will at leest spell words right

...that is also quite the pet peeve of mine. so many times must i just close a window so i don't become the grammar police lol.

spell check>you. just sayin.........(sintence)

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I like how that sentence got progressively worse.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

wait there's a spell check?? why are all my words underlined in red?

nvrmynde, i cee that yur frum kentucky, im just glad that ya lerned how to use the smart tv. j/p :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

that is a cool grill spinners look badass on it wonder what is cooked on that grill :rofl:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

you need to change your name to teh one upper

just to clarify, this is not "one-upping" anyone. Rather, it is correcting grammar and making mention of mechanics...but thanks for playing. Melinda will show you some lovely door prizes on your way out of the studio.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it