Sonic Electronix

hey all i have a 1999 taurus with a duralast battry up front thats in decent condition and was wondering whether to get a big capacity battery and put it in the trunk or to replace my duralst with a Kinetik up front and put old battery in the back. I got a new oem alternator running a crunch 3000.1d with 1/0 wire. your honest opinions would help! :clapping:

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

If you're set on the items listed why not just add the kinetik in the back? Personally...I say go for XS. Also upgrade the big 3 on true 0 gauge

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If you're set on the items listed why not just add the kinetik in the back? Personally...I say go for XS. Also upgrade the big 3 on true 0 gauge

X2

If you wanna run two batts the put the kinetic in the back and do the big three

But like TeamHT said I would go for a XS power batts

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

wait you were thinkin about puttin the duralast in the back? is it a sealed battery?a nd your best bet with thoise options would be to put the kinetik in the trunk

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

yea im planning on doing the big 3 along with bigger wire soon. and ill stay true to steve and get an xs and put it in the back. thanks everyone for the help :good:

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

duralast in the back would be a bad idea since it is not a sealed battery, fumes and spillage could occur, and they are harmful.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

duralast in the back would be a bad idea since it is not a sealed battery, fumes and spillage could occur, and they are harmful.

X2 but i dont see why you would do that anyway. much better off wit a kinetik or XS in the trunk

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

X2 but i dont see why you would do that anyway. much better off wit a kinetik or XS in the trunk

x2

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

yea im planning on doing the big 3 along with bigger wire soon. and ill stay true to steve and get an xs and put it in the back. thanks everyone for the help :good:

It doesn't have anything to do with staying true to Steve and running the equipment he runs. Preference is a huge factor and Meade has his tastes, and although many follow the fashion, Meade also goes with specific brands because they work.

XS Power works. Simple as that, held charges better, lasted longer, there is no comparison to some of the models. People run kinetik and love them. I used to use kinetik and now I use XS, there is a major difference in performance.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?