95 geo prizm

Hit up audiosavings.com and see what you can get? Their site is down now but should be up later today though.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

u tell him front doors where 5'' and rear deck was 6&1/2's?

in my geo prizm the dash speakers are 4'' and rear deck are 5'', but i did some custom work and redid the rear deck to accept 6&1/2's but might tweek it a bit later on tho

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/963.html

if u need any help wireing it up for him

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I made the 5.25s for the front with a little sanding here and there, the back 6.5s on the other hand was a whole new story. Couldn't take the whole deck off and the speaker covers didn't come off either(until we cut the plastic connector poles with tin snips) then the basket was a little big for the mounting bracket so had to dremel some plastic. After getting it all wired up it sounded amazing much better then the stocks(which had the whole surrounds missing and paper cones dissovled). Hopefully we can get them amped for their full potential.

Btw it was a great/cheap upgrade from stock. Played some long beach dub kings and the vocals and highs were nice and crisp!

BABYJUICE