Sonic Electronix

sorry for the title, but, my rattles are almost GONE... last major one thats bothering the hell out of me is my rear view mirror. i can't for the life of me figure out a way to keep it from moving.... anyone got any advice? maybe i'm missing something obvious.... I don't know. i'm tired of messing with it.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

take it off.

thats what i did.

but im walling my car soon

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

take it off.

thats what i did.

but im walling my car soon

I tried that, but i hated it. idk, I love my rear view...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Get one of the heavier rear view mirrors that has the onstar on it...although mine still shakes lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Get the kind that attach to the ceiling instead of the windshield. Might have to fabricate a way to mount it, but it won't move as much.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

make one from alloy.weld it into place

anyone got opinions tostop back dash ratteling..from a trunk setup i deadend boot with deathmat..but still after a day back to rattle BUT alot clearer..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Get one of the heavier rear view mirrors that has the onstar on it...although mine still shakes lol

My old man drives an 06 Impala with the mirror with onstar. Yeah, it's a big, heavy mother... But that thing shakes more with the stock stereo than my 02 Taurus with a 15" Cadence. Last time I checked, a Taurus is super cheaply made.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

make one from alloy.weld it into place

anyone got opinions tostop back dash ratteling..from a trunk setup i deadend boot with deathmat..but still after a day back to rattle BUT alot clearer..

find the actual rattle. its usually the brake light on the rear deck that rattles. all it would take is some foam tape or expanding foam.

as for the rear view mirror... you could glue the ball joints in place with some epoxy. that should help a little. if its the mirror itself shaking inside the housing then ive seen some people do a little bit of expanding foam in there. dont overdue it though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I have a auto tinting rear view with onstar. It's a lot stronger then a regular one, but when I turn my stereo up it still rattles and faces down. My radar detector bounces like crazy too. :) i will check back to see if there is any way to reduce the rear view from moving too much.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834