Robert8252 Feedback

Robert seems very professional when it comes to selling his items. I bought an AQ1200D from him and it was shipped the next day and at my door in 3 days. He described it as "Only cosmetic is minor scratches on the mounting feet from normal installation. 9.5/10 cosmetic 10/10 performance." The amp looks literally brand new, I would have said it was 9.9/10 because there are literally no scratches on it except where the screws hold the amp down which is expected from any used amp. Seems like a really great guy. :drink40:

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Bought a headunit off him about 4 weeks ago, really awesome communication, shipped really fast, packaged extremely well and arrived it flawless condition. Will be buying from him again! :drink40:

• 2 weeks later...

Great guy to do business with. I bought his AQ SDC2.5s from him. He held onto them for a couple days while my friend decided if he wanted them or not. He had them shipped out the day after I sent the money, and packaged them in their original boxes. Besides the typical scratches on the bottom of the motor they looked brand new. Hooked them up and they perform great. Would gladly buy from him again.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i bought my CCX's from him, the box it came in was cut out of Styrofoam so the speakers weren't damaged at all I thought that was cool. Stand up guy, great communication.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB