30 Days on Oxy Elite Pro

oh i forgot to mention to drink lots of water, i know it saids it on the bottle but make sure you do.

Of course...I'm disciplining myself to ONE soda or tea a day, and the rest is all water, and copious amounts of it...5 or 6 bottles a day.

mivtCK.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh i forgot to mention to drink lots of water, i know it saids it on the bottle but make sure you do.

Of course...I'm disciplining myself to ONE soda or tea a day, and the rest is all water, and copious amounts of it...5 or 6 bottles a day.

I would cut out soft drinks all together. that's just me though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

carbonated water with fruit= meal/drink thats good as shit, and healthy too.

man i need to lose some major poundage, i wanna lose at least 50 by september, i guess i'll jump on this with ya and see how it goes.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

my wife just got a couple bottles of this. im interested to see how it works on guys. my fat ass needs to loose some weight but not to motivated lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

carbonated water with fruit= meal/drink thats good as shit, and healthy too.

man i need to lose some major poundage, i wanna lose at least 50 by september, i guess i'll jump on this with ya and see how it goes.

I wouldn't qualify that as a soft drink, but I don't really know what the actual deffinition is. Coke, Pepsi, Sprite and what not are what mean.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i say it because you will get dehydrated quick on it, remember for every supplement you take you need to compensate it with water.

and dont jump right into the 3 a day schedule... follow the 1 a day for the for the first 3 days that way your body isnt completely over shocked

you win some, you lose some

Eating one meal a day is Very unhealthy, ill recommend 5 small meals a day. but they have to be small and all add up to 1500-2500 calories a day. maybe when you started doing this each meal was about 1500 cal each. adding up to 7500+cals a day. idk, we all have diff bodies.

gooodluck bro!

Edit: i was actually looking for a cutter, so let us know how it goes !!! i might order some soon !

haha just read the amazon reviews for these pills, laughed so hard at those fucking morons, LOL, they take one pill and wonder why they're still overweight, i cant stand people like that.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Eating one meal a day is Very unhealthy, ill recommend 5 small meals a day. but they have to be small and all add up to 1500-2500 calories a day. maybe when you started doing this each meal was about 1500 cal each. adding up to 7500+cals a day. idk, we all have diff bodies.

gooodluck bro!

Edit: i was actually looking for a cutter, so let us know how it goes !!! i might order some soon !

can't stress this enough, do your self a HUGE favor and eat more than one meal a day. 5 small meals is really the ideal senario, but we all know sometimes that ins't possible.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived