30 Days on Oxy Elite Pro

has better reviews than pretty anything else. i've used this, animal cuts and a couple other random things and this was by far the best.

*edit - good luck on the weight loss journey!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

gl man.. i know losing weight is hard.. but you have the right idea it seems.. those sugar drinks are addictive but loaded with sugar and calories.. i recently went on a 2500 calorie "might seem alot" and within 2 1/2 month i've lost almost 40 pounds. Pretty much just eating right and staying active. No gym, but walking maybe basketball or xbox kinectpardon.gif. So i know if i can go from 250 to 210 you can too. GL mandrinks.gif

I can only ad that eating only once a day can slow the progress. Try to space it into smaller multiple meals if you can. Exercise is the key for sure though! And regular sodas are pure junk.

Keep us updated. :good:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I can only ad that eating only once a day can slow the progress. Try to space it into smaller multiple meals if you can. Exercise is the key for sure though! And regular sodas are pure junk.Keep us updated. :good:

^^^This. Getting your metabolism fired up by eating more smaller meals in a day will help you lose weight.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Shit works at least it has for me... I have almost finished my first 60 days and lost about 15-20 lbs while on it. At first I was a little jittery on it but either I got used to it or it went away. It worked well as an appetite suppressant for me and some times too well. I did also change my eating habits along with going to the track daily running 2-3 miles. I would definitely recommend this stuff to a friend.

you win some, you lose some

That shit is ok... I prefer the Redline Pills they work much better and faster

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I can only ad that eating only once a day can slow the progress. Try to space it into smaller multiple meals if you can. Exercise is the key for sure though! And regular sodas are pure junk.

Keep us updated. :good:

I've done that before, and it really doesn't help with me. I've tried eating 3 or 4 small meals in a day, while properly excersizing, and it did absolutely nothing for me, but make me wanna eat more.

mivtCK.png

Archived