30 Days on Oxy Elite Pro

The times you eat are rather important too. It takes about 1-2 hours to fully digest a small meal, and about 2-3 to digest a larger meal, and about an hour for a snack. Knowing this, you should plan your activities accordingly. Most importantly is sleeping, as you digest slower and more fat is stored while you are sleeping. So try to use common sense when eating later in the night (or whenever it is you sleep) so you don't go to bed with a full stomach.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the support fella's. And let me clarify the whole 1 meal a day thing...i don't mean I eat once a day, and nothing else. I actually sit down at a table and eat for one meal a day...I can't go a whole 3 or 4 hours w/out something to eat. I am a very active person, and I would die w/out food like that. Like for instance, at the moment...I got off work at 6am this morning, went home, took a shower, and came to the shop and started working on my build. All I've had today is a porkchop sammich' and a cup of tea...I am about to freaking die right now b/c i am just at a loss of energy. But, the ol' lady is fixin stew beef for dinner, and we all know a little beef, and carrots won't hurt nobody! But as I was saying...I eat 4 or 5 times in the day...whether it be a pop tart, some cheese toast, maybe a bowl of cereal, and my favorite is some DORITOS! LOL. But I just wanted to clarify what I meant exactly by 1 meal a day, b/c alot of you seemed worried for me on that one.

mivtCK.png

I should clarify something it is ok to have dorritos every now and again but not alot all the time. As long as you use and burn the calories. I myself allow my self 1 cheat day it happens to be my only day off so I spend the majority of it asleep so I don't really get to go over board

you win some, you lose some

Hey guys...i know I haven't had a video up in a couple of days...day 3 or 4...my camera froze up and just went all bumfucked on me. Had to send it in, and new one will be here tomorrow, so expect a video tomorrow guys.

mivtCK.png

Archived