i tell ya this do whatever it is the doc tells you to do to keep that finger straight to make sure it heals as straight as possible

i donno how old you are but here i broke my finger i chipped the tip of it when i was 18 and here being 23 now it didnt heal properly and it hurts still and i can feel when its getting cold out and so on

do what it takes or your hand could be mangled for a while sorta deal

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

At work wednesday night my finger was closed in a walk-in cooler door. Ended up getting 4 stitches and its fractured. Will I really have to wear this godforsaken splint for 6-8 weeks? Does it hurt like hell having stiyches removed while your bone is broken? Any input helps ..first bone ive ever broken and first stitches i've ever had to get lol. Btw they already have me back to work and boy does it suck only being able to use 1 hand (THANKS WORKERS COMP!)

Ouch, that sucks. The only time I broke something was my thumb, because I put my hand out so my rib cage wouldn't break. Yes, you have to wear it for that long for it to recover, otherwise it won't heal properly and it'll hurt. Not too sure about the stitches part, but I'm thinking yes. However, they might sedate you slightly (but probably not). And it hurts a bit (depending if the stitches are on an area with a lot of nerves).

They didnt give me anything. Its gonna hurt. Bite something and yell.

Chea, most places don't. But my mom is a pediatrician, so I have free healthcare for now. And they gave me numbing stuff and laughing gas for getting 2 teeth pulled and stitched up.

stitches do not hurt to remove.. i had them in my face 2 layers deep when i had my face cut open.. just feel a little tug and tickle almost.. does not hurt if the cut is healed and they are ready to be removed

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

i tell ya this do whatever it is the doc tells you to do to keep that finger straight to make sure it heals as straight as possible

i donno how old you are but here i broke my finger i chipped the tip of it when i was 18 and here being 23 now it didnt heal properly and it hurts still and i can feel when its getting cold out and so on

just turned 18 myself...and mine was a clean break so hopefully itll be fine. that sucks bro

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

just turned 18 myself...and mine was a clean break so hopefully itll be fine. that sucks bro

not cool but make sure you keep it straight and in the cast or whatever it is

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0