Sonic Electronix

DCs can be power hungry but they are also efficient, but that depends on the enclosure also. If you don't care to much for high cone area, consider 1 lvl 4 12, I personally love them, they get low too, 1 lvl 4 15 playing 15Hz tone would shake my window about 3/8ths of an inch(drivers side window partially rolled down). It performed great down to songs with 28hz, did great with 45hz too.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I planned on running a rockford T1000-1bd, the older version because its considerably cheaper. Trunk space is kind of an issue with me, thats why i wanted to go with 10s. But like the guy above me was talking about the level 4. I could maybe just get 1 level 4 10. I'm thinking that a 12 won't fit to good. I can only go 14 inches high MAX.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

I guess when you have in car response experience, it isn't as factual as your box program huh??

I've noticed that guy, and it seems he just recently found a program and thinks he now as all the answers when building a box.

He told one guy, his setup wasn't audible until 68hz. I'm not sure how he knew that.

He must have some special program. And could make a good living giving advise to people before they waste all their money testing. Instead he can just give you the SPL and not waste anytime buildin or testing.

I guess when you have in car response experience, it isn't as factual as your box program huh??

I've noticed that guy, and it seems he just recently found a program and thinks he now as all the answers when building a box.

He told one guy, his setup wasn't audible until 68hz. I'm not sure how he knew that.

He must have some special program. And could make a good living giving advise to people before they waste all their money testing. Instead he can just give you the SPL and not waste anytime buildin or testing.

Noticed that, too. Think he was the one the questioned the new 4th order in Mr. P's jeep.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow