DC Sound Lab

Goods score I can't wait till I get metered!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

was this done on the dash or in the kick?

nice score either way... :good:

On the dash, and sealed up.

that's the only way to do it! great numbers, i am about to do a single xl 18" build and hope for similiar numbers.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

I finally got around to getting on a Term-Lab. 1 18" DC XL tuned to 32hz on an AudioQue 2200. I did a 145.3 on music, I was pretty happy with my first results, I'm just going to get better with time :yahoo:

im glad to see this score im wanting 2 xl 18s on 2 aq2200s tuned to 32hz in a blazer so its great to see true scores from half the system ill have.. i want to break 150.. and i can see tha'll be doable.. what was your peaking frquency?

I finally got around to getting on a Term-Lab. 1 18" DC XL tuned to 32hz on an AudioQue 2200. I did a 145.3 on music, I was pretty happy with my first results, I'm just going to get better with time :yahoo:

im glad to see this score im wanting 2 xl 18s on 2 aq2200s tuned to 32hz in a blazer so its great to see true scores from half the system ill have.. i want to break 150.. and i can see tha'll be doable.. what was your peaking frquency?

I could see you breaking 150 no problem.. and it was 42HZ I believe ?