Sonic Electronix

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well he usually buys the stuff before talking to me. i think he did pretty decent on the 12's though. he bought two ssd 12's 4 ohm dvc. ill probably try to post some pics tomorrow. btw the amp had trouble trying to blow two sony 6 1/2s

with this comment and with 60amps of fuseing i think they put 1 zero to many, i think the amp is a 500w max amp, might get 250rms out of it man, ied just run it on the mids n highs and get a decent amp for the subs

shit amp on good subs mean good subs go bad lol

if it had touble blowing 2 6&1/2's how would it do on some good 12's?

not bashing the amp but its missleading, not 5000w, maby 500w if ur lucky, i bet my boss 300w amp puts out more power than that and its smaller, it ran my mtx 8000 15 with gain @ 0 on the amp and no bass boost or anything bridged @ 4ohm

if u want cheap go with boss or legacy opti, there a better built amp than pyramid, and i know this from haveing a "pyramid dealer" at local fleemarket and another fleemarket, there subs are decent or the one u had was back n the day, but new stuff is china made shit

u could prolly clamp it to see how many watts it puts out if u wanted to, but in my opinion ied not try to run subs with it, maby put it on hpf and run some mids n highs off of it or something

good luck with the setup tho bro :drinks: , just make sure ur buddy asks u befor buying stuff so he can save that money for a decent amp

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I'd stay away from Dual brand.

i just buy em for my quad or to use in my house. ive never killed one yet or had any problems with em.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yeah well he usually buys the stuff before talking to me. i think he did pretty decent on the 12's though. he bought two ssd 12's 4 ohm dvc. ill probably try to post some pics tomorrow. btw the amp had trouble trying to blow two sony 6 1/2s

with this comment and with 60amps of fuseing i think they put 1 zero to many, i think the amp is a 500w max amp, might get 250rms out of it man, ied just run it on the mids n highs and get a decent amp for the subs

shit amp on good subs mean good subs go bad lol

if it had touble blowing 2 6&1/2's how would it do on some good 12's?

not bashing the amp but its missleading, not 5000w, maby 500w if ur lucky, i bet my boss 300w amp puts out more power than that and its smaller, it ran my mtx 8000 15 with gain @ 0 on the amp and no bass boost or anything bridged @ 4ohm

if u want cheap go with boss or legacy opti, there a better built amp than pyramid, and i know this from haveing a "pyramid dealer" at local fleemarket and another fleemarket, there subs are decent or the one u had was back n the day, but new stuff is china made shit

u could prolly clamp it to see how many watts it puts out if u wanted to, but in my opinion ied not try to run subs with it, maby put it on hpf and run some mids n highs off of it or something

good luck with the setup tho bro :drinks: , just make sure ur buddy asks u befor buying stuff so he can save that money for a decent amp

yeah i have high doubts for it. i forget what he was looking at before but i know it was better it might have been a lanzar or a ssd im not sure which

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

If you have a system on ur quad you need to pos=t pics, that would be BEAST!!!! :shtf::asskiss::nothingtoadd::gheybandwgn::smileysex:

:boobies:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

If you have a system on ur quad you need to pos=t pics, that would be BEAST!!!! :shtf::asskiss::nothingtoadd::gheybandwgn::smileysex:

:boobies:

well its had three revisions but its nothing special and i have is some vids of it i made

In all seriousness this amp is class ab iirc, with 60 amps of fusing and 12 volt power supply you should see 720 watts before effiecency loss. We will assume 72% efficient.

That's 540 watts after heat and effiecency is factored.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

^but with 2 6.5s were they wired to what load? If they're 8ohm speakers, then even 4 ohms would be like 60rms per speaker. If they were svc 4 ohm speakers you're talking about 2 ohms at best, so 175 rms per speaker @ 60rms each?

Edit- just clicked the link, reading > me

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Well used properly it should last a long time......maybe 8)

Thank god YOUR not buying it!

Like all great amps they don't give rms :lol:

yeah i learned my lesson when i bought the boss. now i only buy dual .power acoustik. aq and soon a cresendo

Glad to see you wised up...lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

^but with 2 6.5s were they wired to what load? If they're 8ohm speakers, then even 4 ohms would be like 60rms per speaker. If they were svc 4 ohm speakers you're talking about 2 ohms at best, so 175 rms per speaker @ 60rms each?

Edit- just clicked the link, reading > me

wired to 4 ohm