1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

• 1 month later...

so MTX has the jackhammer and Kicker has teh cordless saw?

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I got sidetrack by the "thats a big room guys" then BLAM at 3:45am jumped out of my skin..hahah GOOD STUFF MAN!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

so, this is why there msrps are so high

because they have a nice show room? it might have something to do with the 30-40 years they have been in business :shrug:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i kinda sidetracked and stopped taking as many pictures. it's all in my head though lol. not sure about the higher end stuff but most of their equipment is made in china. they did have tons of subs sitting there waiting to get reconed as refurbs though. all the show cars they are building don't really have crazy bass setups =(

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

dud that metropolitan is sick i wish i had it to make my uncle jealous. he has some that he restores

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

damn it man that time when you jumped so did i lol had my volume up pretty high.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived