yes stock alt, but i might later just get an aq 3500 later, or somtehing else, depends on what setup is cheaper. Could someone link me to a cheap good battery? like XS?? but i would like one fore cheap as possible thanks!

if you want to get loud, and dont want to spend alot of money, you might as well just get a train horn, because skimping on your system in any way shape or form will lead to something getting messed up, i say save up and do it right the first time. if you can only afford a sub and amp, yet not an alt, battery, multiple runs of 1/0, you arent ready for that kind of setup.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

fuck the new BTLs >.> get a nice saucer mag on the cheap and put a new crescendo 3500 on it.

/thread.

What do you mean F the BTL??

i said f the new ones, not f btls. all of the characteristics of the old one are nicer than the new ones. fi really messed up by going neo on it, instead of a nice fat ferrite slug. just my opinion tho. its good for burping, but for daily, any new btl will get stomped by DC, and im not a dc nuthugger, dont even own one, just giving my opinions as an enclosure designer.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I think he might be able to get away with 2 yellow tops and a stock batt idk how many amps his alt is. Nor do I know the draw out of the 2200 cuz either way he's not going to be getting 2200

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i have enough money, i might just get 2 optima yellow tops, i can get as many as i want for free.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

i have enough money, i might just get 2 optima yellow tops, i can get as many as i want for free.

FREE?????? Pass a few my way!!!!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

haha, my dad works for a big company where there machines run them, and when they stop working they throw em a way, and they have life-time warrenty so i just get em and do the warrenty

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Why doesnt the company just do the warrenty?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

DO NOT ASK ME HAHAHA!!!! there very rich and dont have time lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's